Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Seconditis

Back from my trip to Pontefract with the feeling that bad luck is still hanging over me.

First race started with my horse playing games in the stalls and not even running, so money back as no time to place another bet, then a rare winner to put me back on track.

My biggest wager was in the next, a nice e/w and a seperate win bet, had it not been for a rule 4 deduction i would have broke even but incured a small loss on he race after leading everywhere but the line, the next race was the obligatory seventeen runner handicap with two non-runners so only three places where available, irrelevent as my picks where fifth and way back and just to make the drive home longer my last bet finished second beaten by an unfancied stablemate!

Three bets elsewhere, a/w bet was well beaten and the jumper fell in the paddock!! and an e/w in the bumper finished (can you guess?) fourth.

Another day without lady luck on my side, two seconds an e/w fourth, when one of them passing the post first would have produced a winning day.



Total staked £253
Total returned £195



today - £58                             total + £813                        + £1813

No comments:

Post a Comment